iBreathe™ How To Use , FAQs, Maintenance & Trubleshooting Guide.
HELP How To Use & most frequently asked questions:
Electronic cigarettes are a new phenomenon and many are unsure how to use them, how they charge and so on. We have put this simple page together, hopefully outlining all the aspects of how to use a iBreathe Electronic Cigarette, however if you need any other queries answering please use our 'contact us' page and we'll be only too pleased to help out.
Q. iBreathe Inhaling Technique for beginners
A. Moving from tobacco to electronic cigarettes needs a little time and patience. Although this is not a long or complicated process, most users make the transition to electronic smoking without difficulty; however frustrations can arise when learning how to inhale.
Initially there’s a tendency to inhale from your iBreathe using short, quick puffs in the same way they would inhale from a tobacco cigarette. For the required effects to receive the full feeling, we recommend that you take more controlled, longer and slower puffs.
- You should inhale slow and steady for at least 2-3 seconds for the best experience and sensation and retain the vapour for a couple of seconds before exhaling.
- Take in the vapour (lung inhale) or hold the vapour in your mouth, similar to the technique used to smoke.
The above methods will provide a nicotine hit, however the choice is yours. Therefore a few long and deep inhales will return the same effect as a regular cigarette.
An average smoker should need to inhale no more than 7 times from a iBreathe to receive the full effect. Many iBreathe users ARE satisfied with just 2 to 5 correct puffs. The advantage over tobacco cigarettes is you only need inhale a couple of times at your leisure and then resume later.
Q. The process to charge a iBreathe Battery should be as follows:
A. When you notice the blue light (button) on the middle of your iBreathe Battery starting to flash whilst inhaling, it's time to recharge.
Untwist the battery from the atomizer (filter end)
Screw the battery into the USB adapter and then slot into your PC/Laptop or USB power outlet.
Once in the USB power outlet, you can identify when the battery is charging as the blue light will flash and the green light on usb will be lit red once fully charge it will turn green .
The recharge time normally lasts up to 2-3 hours.
You can then remove from USB power outlet, unscrew from adapter and then re-attach to a atomizer.
That completes the recharging process.
Q. When it's charged – how long does it last?
A. This varies and depends on the amount of puffs you take. A light user could see a 20-24 hours use even longer - a medium user 8-12 hours - a constant heavy users as little as 3 hours. We would strongly recommend a spare battery so that you can gain optimum use of your iBreathe.
Q. How long does it take to recharge a Battery
A. iBreathe Battery usually come charged, however when your rechargeable version needs a top up, this can normally be achieved in approximately 2-3 hours
Q. How do we know the USB is working
A. Once plugged in the USB has a light that flashes red and stays red throughout the charge once battery charged it will turn green.
Q. I've used different brands of e-cig (3rd party) - Can I charge my iBreathe battery with a 3rd party USB Adaptor or vice versa?
A. NO. We take NO responsibility for users using NON iBreathe parts when recharging.
Q. What are the ingredients in the e-liquid refills
A. The iBreathe premium e-liquid main ingredient is made up of extract flavouring, liquid-nicotine, vegetable and propylene glycol.
Q. Why do you use vegetable & propylene glycol.
A. We feel that using these substances would be a preferred choice for our customers and it gives the best vape experience.
Q. What is vegetable glycol and is it harmful to me
A. It's a carbohydrate that is normally sourced from plant oils. Vegetable glycol can be found in toothpaste for example.
Q. What is propylene glycol and is it harmful to me
A. It's a colourless, nearly odourless, clear, viscous liquid with a faintly sweet taste. Propylene glycol can be found in smoke machines at night clubs and used as a food additive with the E number E1520.
Q. How is the vapour made
A. Air is drawn into the atomization chamber prior to passing through the nicotine cartridge of the electronic cigarette which combines the heated air and nicotine to give you the same feeling as smoking. The vapour tastes and feels just like the smoke from a normal cigarette.
Q. What are the positive of smoking electronic cigarettes over tobacco based cigarettes?
A. Tobacco based cigarettes contain a combination of up to 4000 chemicals which can include carbon monoxide, arsenic and tar. E-Cigarettes DON'T!
Q. How do I know when the atomizer needs changing or how long does it last?
A. There are a number of signals which indicate the atomizer needs to be changed. Vapour volume will decrease though there may still be some visible vapour present, but the flavour will change and result in the loss of nicotine delivery sensation. The flavour may become slightly bitter when depleted. Always make sure your battery is charged sufficiently before changing the filter. An undercharged battery can also lead to loss of vapour.
Q. Does the vapour smell or leave a smell in the air?
A. The vapour is odourless and dissipates within seconds. It doesn't linger unlike cigarette smoke. It doesn't give you 'smokers breath' or leave your hands and clothes smelling of cigarettes either.
Q. Can I Smoke iBreathe anywhere?
A. As electronic cigarettes do not fall under the 'public smoking ban' theoretically yes you can. However at the discretion of the venue you are in.
iBreathe™ MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
Reduced vapour, Burnt taste, Reduced life, Dark e-liquid leeching into cart
Solution = Daily Maintenance
ATOMISER DAILY MAINTENANCE
On a daily basis, best at the end of the day, undertake the following maintenance regime:
1. Blow through the battery end, with the cartridge end on a paper towel, until e-liquid stops coming out.
2. Wipe the excess e-liquid from the cartridge end and gently wipe the inside of the tube.
3. Blow through the cartridge end, with battery end on the paper towel, until the liquid stops coming out.
4. Wipe excess e-liquid from the battery connector and screw thread.
5. If leaving overnight, insert a cartridge containing e-liquid and lay the atomiser on its side. The following morning it will be ready to vape!
6. If using straight away read priming instructions below.
HOW TO PRIME A IBREATHE EGO C AND EGO T ATOMISER
1. Insert a full cartridge into your atomiser and attach the battery. DO NOT PRESS THE BATTERY BUTTON. Draw on the mouthpiece as you would normally, taking two sharp intakes.
2. DO NOT PRESS THE BATTERY BUTTON. Put the cartridge in your mouth and blow gently and evenly once.
3. The atomiser is now primed, vape as normal.
CLEANING YOUR IBREATHE EGO C AND EGO T ATOMISER
If the atomiser still has problems after following the above, apply the following procedure (with the atomiser removed from the battery)
This procedure is done at your own risk, and is not covered under our warranty.
1. Run the battery end of the atomiser under a hot tap, then blow out.
2. Run the cartridge end under a hot tap, then blow out.
3. Follow steps 1-4 of daily maintenance.
4. Follow steps 1-3 above to prime.
IBREATHE EGO C AND EGO T CARTRIDGE CARE
1. Gently pry off the end cap and fill with e-liquid leaving a 4mm air gap at the top.
2. Replace the end cap and push down firmly until it clicks and is seated correctly all of the way round.
3. Push firmly and straight into the atomiser to pierce the cartridge.
1. Take off the atomiser end cap.
2. Using a pin or similar insert into the hole in the mouthpiece (narrow end) and remove the plate.
3. Using a pin or similar insert into the plate that sits under the first one.
4. Rinse all parts in hot water, dry and reassemble.
IBREATHE EGO C AND EGO T ATOMISER TROUBLESHOOTING
Is your cartridge leaking?The most likely reason is the end cap is either not fitted correctly or the hole in the end cap has become distorted, fit the end cap correctly or replace the end cap.
Is the atomiser leaking, ‘gurgling’ or not producing vapour?It is likely that the atomiser is flooded with e-liquid, follow the procedure below:
1. Blow through the battery end, with the cartridge end on the paper towel, until e-liquid stops coming out.
2. Wipe the excess e-liquid from the cartridge end and gently wipe the inside of the tube.
3. Blow through the cartridge end, with battery end on the paper towel, until the e-liquid stops coming out.
4. Wipe excess liquid from battery connector and screw thread.
5. Clean the battery screw thread and wipe any e-liquid off the center brass circle.
6. Prime and vape as normal.
Are you experiencing a burnt taste or limited or no vapour?The atomiser is dry, or e-liquid is not getting onto the wick, follow the procedure below:
1. Make sure your cartridge contains e-liquid and the bottom cap has been punctured by the wick spike.
2. Make sure the cartridge has been pushed into the atomiser fully so that it sits flush with the atomiser.
3. Ensure that the plastic flap left after puncturing is not resting on the wick. This is achieved by gently rotating the cart.
4. Insert a full cartridge into your atomiser and attach a charged battery.
5. DO NOT PRESS THE BATTERY BUTTON. Draw on the cartridge as you would normally, taking two sharp intakes.
6. DO NOT PRESS THE BATTERY BUTTON. Put the cartridge in your mouth and blow gently and evenly once.
7. Atomiser is now primed, vape as normal.
If the burnt taste persists, it maybe you have burnt the wick due to power being applied to a dry atomiser coil and wick. This often fades with usage, however, if the burnt taste persists, your atomiser may be damaged beyond recovery and requires replacement
Download Starting Up and Maintaining iBreathe e-Cigarette Manual:
"Right Click" Save Image As For Full View